Oops – Looks like the image attachment did not come through
—-FREE Workshop series – How to change your life
All 3 Workshops wrapped up in a single FREE PDF
Study deeper, get the book
Principal, BrissetConsulting LLC
Email – BrissetConsulting
Cell – 646 522 88 22
On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:31 AM <grossassoc> wrote:
How Can We Revive RESPECT?
Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 6:15 sharp – 8:00
(Please arrive by 6:00)
Hunter College, entrance at Lexington Ave. and 68th St.
Photo ID required for entrance to building, please.
Faculty Dining Room, West Building, 8th Floor
To assure your place and receive updates, please register with one click at:
PLEASE SEE REGISTRATION LINK, DIRECTIONS, AND DETAILS AT THE END.
Have you experienced or observed any of these declines in RESPECT —- and wished something could be done to remedy them?
· In personal relationships, abusive behavior ranging from micro-aggressions to sexual harassment
exposed by the #MeToo movement.
· In political discourse, where adversaries deride, insult, and humiliate their opponents.
· In the ways some people treat others who identify differently.
· In our treatment of our environment – from our neighborhoods to our planet.
· In “trolling” and other offensive behavior in Cyberspace.
Please come to share your experiences, knowledge, and insights!
Are you on the invitation list for announcements and enrichments?
If not, send an e-mail Ron Gross at grossassoc
REGISTRATION LINK, DIRECTIONS AND DETAILS: #6 train to 68th and Lex., or F to 63rd and Lex.
We gather at 6:00 for socializing, bonus hand-outs, etc. to start at 6:15 sharp please.Bring Your Own Food and Drink if You Like. Take-Out Can Be Purchased on the 3rd floor.
Co-chair, University Seminar on Innovation
516 487-0235 (E-mail preferred)