Just correcting the link to the video.
Just a friendly reminder to please join us at the attached special CNY monthly session, where we will explore together:
- the 12 top joys and benefits you can get from your conversations, making them a form of Everyday Spirituality
- how meaningful conversations help us to lead healthier and happier lives
- the roots of our need for conversation going back 10,000 years
- how we can be inspired by the exhilarating heritage of the “salons” in Greece, Rome, Paris, London, and the U.S.
- the ways in which our digital devices are distracting us from meaningful interaction
- 5 life-and-death conversations we each need to have
- the global reach of CNY through new partners in 12 cities including Lagos, Bangalor, Jerusalem, Casablanca, Tokyo, and Berlin.
- how we’ll make the next CONVERSATION DAY on Sunday, Oct. 29th, the best one yet!
See you there!
And kindly take a moment to forward this invite to one or two friends who would make make valuable contributions to our doings!
Co-chair, University Seminar on Innovation
516 487-0235 (E-mail preferred)