(PLEASE NOTE – RSVP closes at 5 pm today because of venue constraints. Thank you.)
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
As you know, we’ve scheduled a Steering Committee session concomitant with the Socratic Conversation on Your Habits and Your Life, at Columbia this Thursday. I hope to see you at one or both!
The Conversation will start at 4:00, and the Steering Committee at 5:30 — RSVP required to receive address/location on the Columbia University campus (area of 120th St. and Broadway), if you are coming for the first time — please write to Ron Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s much progress to report, including the addition of superb new team members, Yen’s wonderful work on the website, Antonia’s robust launch of our PR campaign, Phil’s inimitable “connecting”, Michele’s editorial wizardry, Herb’s exploration of resources for moderators, and more!
Please come prepared to report from your part of the forest, and to share your next priorities for February.
Hundreds of New Yorkers coming together in small groups of neighbors and fellow citizens to discuss topics of intensive interest…
Hosted at no cost and at convenient locations and times…
Aided by simple guiding principles…
Inspired by the city’s grand tradition of robust conversation…
Our vision is to inspire, organize, publicize, facilitate and celebrate a renaissance of healthy dialogue in New York City.
How You Can Help Us Grow!
If you would like to easily add to our strength, we’d be grateful for your taking these easy steps:
1. Visit us at https://conversationsnewyork.com/about-cny/ to learn more about us, subscribe to our website, and spread the word.
2. Share with us your reactions, questions, and suggestions about this venture. email@example.com
3. ”Like” our organization on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ConversationsNewYork
4. Consider convening a Conversation yourself – our site will soon provide resources, but in the meantime just ask us.
5. Tell us about Conversations you think should be listed on our on-line calendar.
We hope you’re as excited as we are about promoting and encouraging stimulating conversations in New York City!