BE SURE TO CONFIRM EVENTS BEFORE GOING — Things change, (sometimes even last-minute cancellations.)
Please click on the specific events to see organizer’s details
and then click on “more details” for link to organizers’ website to RSVP.
Check back often. We update our calendar daily.
Please click on the specific events to see organizer’s details and then click on “more details”
THE USUAL DISCLAIMERS (please don’t sue us)
Conversations New York (CNY) neither screens participants, nor supervises or controls CNY meetings, and we have no special relationship with the individuals who participate in programs listed in our calendars. Therefore, please exercise good judgment when attending events.
CNY events are NOT a forum for dating, for employees or independent contractors to introduce, promote, or sell goods and/or services, for organizing social/political action such as demonstrations, rallies, or partisan political campaigns, or for any unlawful activity. CNY wishes to avoid any conflicts of interest issues.
CNY meetup calendars are for posting events located in public areas only.
CNY hosts, partners, and members assume all responsibility for their events and their own content. They cannot use CNY‘s platform to email (or solicit) members on matters outside of their own specific meetup events without prior approval from the CNY Organizer — of course, logistical details such venue change or date change do not require prior approval.
At all times, CNY hosts, partners, and members cannot speak for CNY or commit CNY to any obligations.
At all times, CNY Event Hosts MUST immediately end their event and publically disband the participants with no intent to re-convene on that day if they cannot maintain an environment conducive for conversation.
All participants are:
– expected to honor each other’s stated boundaries and are expected to respect each others privacy
– not obligated to provide information or answer any questions against their will
– encouraged to share only information they feel comfortable with sharing
– expected to maintain confidentiality and not reshare personal information without permission from the owner
– responsible for resolving their own disputes and conflicts as private individuals and will not involve others
– responsible for walking away from a conversation or event with no intent to reconvene the event on that same day where the Event Host or moderator is not able maintain an environment conducive for conversation
– to “do no harm”
– in agreement with the above by participating at the CNY events.
(T/A) – Denotes opportunities for a “Talk-About” after the formal event if attendees choose to organize one. CNY can help volunteer organizer convene a conversation.
CNY is testing the use of Google calendar. We welcome any comments, suggestions, and help to make the calendar more user-friendly! Please send our webmaster your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.