Got your own idea for a great conversation?
Want to convene a group on the subject or issue you want to discuss?
Want to Join the CNY team?:
We have opportunities for professionals with relevant skills to contribute pro bono to the development of CNY in several important areas:
- Media Relations/Social Networking
- Venue-finding and Evaluation
We are also seeking organizational partners and funding, from public and private agencies who share our interest in fostering a richer cultural life in NYC.
We are always open to constructive feedback regarding our calendar, events, and social mediate sites. CNY appreciates all constructive comments and suggestions as to how we may improve our organization.
For more information, to volunteer, or to donate, please contact CNY via Ron Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How You Can Help Us Grow!
If you would like to easily add to our strength, we’d be grateful for your taking these easy steps:
1. Visit us at https://conversationsnewyork.com/about-cny/ to learn more about us, follow us by entering your email address (far right), join us at http://www.meetup.com/Conversations-New-York/ , and spread the word.
2. Share with us your reactions, questions, and suggestions about this venture. Email us at email@example.com
3. ”Like” our organization on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ConversationsNewYork
4. Consider convening a Conversation yourself – our site will soon provide resources, but in the meantime just ask us.
5. Tell us about Conversations you think should be listed on our on-line calendar.
We hope you’re as excited as we are about promoting and encouraging stimulating conversations in New York City!