How Can We Revive RESPECT?
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019, 6:15 sharp – 8:00
Hunter College, entrance at Lexington Ave. and 68th St.
Photo ID required for entrance to building, please.
Faculty Dining Room, 8th Floor
PLEASE SEE REGISTRATION LINK, DIRECTIONS, AND DETAILS AT THE END.
Have you experienced or observed any of these declines in RESPECT —- and wished something could be done to remedy them?
- In personal relationships, abusive behavior ranging from micro-aggressions to sexual harassment exposed by the #MeToo movement.
- In political discourse, where adversaries deride, insult, and humiliate their opponents.
- In the ways some people treat others who “identify” differently.
- In our treatment of our environment – from our neighborhoods to our
- In “trolling” and other offensive behavior in Cyberspace.
Please come to share your experiences, knowledge, and insights!
Are you on the invitation list for announcements and enrichments?
If not, send an e-mail Ron Gross at email@example.com
REGISTRATION LINK, DIRECTIONS AND DETAILS: #6 train to 68th and Lex., or F to 63rd and Lex.
We gather at 6:00 for socializing, bonus hand-outs, etc. to start at 6:15 sharp please. Bring Your Own Food and Drink if You Like. Take-Out Can Be Purchased on the 3rd floor.
To assure your place and receive updates, please register with one click at: